...taken from my lovely cousin, Crystal.
1. First Name: Jamie.
2. Age: 20.
3. Location: currently...work in Bakersfield.
4. Occupation: current...Internal Communications Assistant for Chevron Corporation in their Energy Center location. future...Youth Pastor (location TBD).
5. Partner? still looking, although the search is not a priority.
6. Kids: EPIC uth.
7. Brothers/Sisters: the only real sibling is Jeffrey Doyle. 16. he has big dreams in the music industry and is currently starting his senior year of high school. i refer to him as my baby brother even though he is over a foot taller than me and is more of a best friend then anything. step-brother Brian. 21. graduate of Musician's Institute. currently in L.A. i am closest to him out of all my step-sibs. step-sister Janell. 23. also a graduate of Musician's Institute. currently pursuing a rock-star dreams with her band, Inflight Nymphs. step-brothers Kevin (24) and Melvin (27) and step-sister Skyla (17). i don't talk to them much. my dad is also raising my nephews and my neice (Melvin's kids): Alex (8), Aaron (6), and Teryn (5). i have many cousins who are like siblings, too. Josh (29), Crystal (28), Crystin (26), Ian (25), Jenn (24), Garret (21), JM (15), Kersti (21), Tanner (16).
8. Pets: none. but i claim Jeffrey's turtle, Rocky.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
a. Finding God's path for my life.
b. Being a role model and leader for EPIC.
c. Finishing up my bachelor's degree.
d. Figuring out how to pursue my career past May.
e. Raising money for next summer. Zimbabwe.
10. Schools: I graduated from Taft Union High School in 2005 and am currently finishing up my Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism emphasis, Religious Studies minor. I plan to graduate in June, 2009.
11. Parents? Mary, my mom. She has had some insane health problems, but through it all she still praises God everyday. She is my inspiration. Kevin, my step-dad. He understands me and is supportive of everything I do. James, my dad. He is like a best friend. I can talk to him about pretty much anything. Lesa, my step-mom. It took almost 3 years, but I think our relationship is finally where it needs to be.
12. Who are some of your closest friends? Outside of my family...
Alisha Rae. the bestie. she has been there through it all. we have been best friends since we were four, and i do not know how i would have made it this far without her.
Sarah. my seestar. she is the easiest person in the world to talk to. she was there when my world feel apart last summer and she helped me pick up the pieces.
Savannah. my Savy. she helps me talk through things in life that I myself do not understand.
KayLoni. Kay. the greatest listener ever.
Lorel. my other half. she just gets me. we can hang out and not even speak, yet understand everything that is going on inside.
Christian & Christopher. the twins. Christian is someone i have felt connected to from the beginning. we are so much alike it is unreal. Christopher is the one i know will always be there and will always tell me the truth, even when it hurts.
Kelly Lowery. PK. he is my hero.
Current Music: here in my life. by hillsong.